One of the primary focuses of our mission at ABWA WNY is to offer professional development opportunities for our members and non-members to expand their professional knowledge base including:
- Professional Development Meetings
- Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund Annual Scholarship. Click here for detailed information.
- Business Skills Reimbursement provides working women with opportunities to participate in professional development workshops and seminars or non-degree coursework. Click here for more information.
- National & Regional ABWA Conferences
- ABWA WIN – A portal for members offering online course covering various relevant business topics.
- National Scholarships are in four categories.
- Presidents Scholarship – $3,000 annual award for graduate study
- Hilary A. Bufton Jr. / Ruth H. Bufton Scholarship – graduate level studies of $10,000 awarded annually
- Glorine Tuohey Memorial Scholarship – $3,000 graduate studies annual award
- National Corporate Scholarships – a minimum of $5,000 each are awarded as received in exceptional curriculum in a designated field of study
For more information or an application for Business Skills Tuition Reimbursement, Outright Grants, or National Scholarships please email email@example.com.